Sign up for the Daily Agenda, an email newsletter designed to help you energize your career and business in Vermont.
The Daily Agenda keeps you informed and ahead of the pack with useful, inspiring, and trending links, stories, and quotes.
It brings local and national content together to advance your business, career and entrepreneurial life in Vermont.
Every issue includes:
- A daily quote to provoke and inspire a fresh perspective.
- Research about the economy and business culture in Vermont.
- Recommendations for tools and technology to help you run your business.
- Trend and cultural insights in Vermont and the United States.
- Stories about work, business, and culture around Vermont.
- On Friday, suggestions for places to go and things to do around the state.
Sign up here:
Some popular links we’ve shared recently:
- To Accelerate Your Success, Build A Keystone Habit
- Hundreds of Tools Used By 30,000+ Freelancers
- What to Do When Your Coworker (or Boss) Keeps Taking Credit for Your Work
- Quit Using These 30 Words to Improve Your Business Writing
- 5 Secrets to Creating an About Us Page New Readers Will Love
- 15 Questions That Are Way Better Than ‘What Do You Do?’
- 6 Reasons Why Business Owners Should Focus on Follow-Ups
- I Became My Own Boss Because I Had To–Here’s What It’s Taught Me
- A simple mental trick can help you figure out who’s telling a lie
- These 5 Hobbies Will Make You Smarter